ACING THE INTERVIEW
1 DAY Workshop: 2 dates
– Saturday August 22nd 2020
– Saturday October 31st 2020
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
People have skills which they want to offer to employers, however, low confidence and anxiety combined with a lack of interview experience results in them not gaining employment.
‘Acing The Interview’ is a 3-module one day workshop that provides practical, cutting-edge tools and techniques to prepare participants to ‘Ace the Interview’.
The 3 modules are:
1. Resourceful You – Think
2. Managing You – Feel
3. Acing the Interview – Do
Explore how to manage your thoughts under pressure and control your critical voice. Understand how to manage anxiety and stress. Demonstrate your interview skills and use body language and well-formed responses to create a powerful and positive first impression.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
– Manage your thoughts and critical voice under pressure
– Visualise and mentally rehearse for success
– Recognise your emotional reactions and manage your emotions under pressure
– Utilise techniques to manage anxiety
– Demonstrate interview skills and deliver well-formed responses to questions
– Understand the STAR model and other communication techniques and how and when to use them
Price: This workshop is kindly supported by the Community Education Centre which enables me to provide it for free. Places are limited so to secure your seat register today, using the link below.
Tea and coffee provided but bring your lunch, pen and paper.
Venue: Community Education Centre, Wellington High School
Workshop Registration: CEC registration page
I very much look forward to meeting you and introducing you to a set of amazing skills and habits that will help you ace your next interview.